Monday 2 August 2010

Equestrian Weekend . By Hibooted


Rob and I had been around each other all of our lives. All through high
school we shared classes and the same interests: horses, equestrian
competition and the high boots and glossy leather that went along with
it. I suppose that we each suspected that the other was gay for a long
time but we pretended to not notice. Which, for me, was extremely
difficult as I found Rob to be increasingly desirable. Especially when
he was wearing his tight riding breeches and long glossy black dressage
boots.

Now, in our second year of community college, we were both on the
varsity equestrian team and spent a lot of time at practice after school
at a local stable. With the rest of the team around I was only able to
admire Rob from a distance – watching him swing his long slim leather
booted leg over his saddle as he mounted, or perhaps helping him to
dismount and letting my gloved hand slip lightly over the smooth curve
of his beautiful firm butt. To my surprise Rob began to ride next to me
and when he dismounted his boot or gloved hand would occasionally graze
my leg or even my crotch – he was definitely sending signals.

At times I had to fight my desire to grab the bulging front of Rob’s
tight breeches and stroke him to climax. Almost every evening after
practice I would go home and strip to just my boots and gloves and
masturbate madly - fantasizing that Rob and I were making love clad in
black leather, kissing and stroking each other’s rigid cock until our
hot juices gushed into our gloved hands and over the glossy leather of
our high boots. But even in my wildest fantasies I had never thought
that Rob was at the same instant having the same thoughts about me.

Several weeks into the semester Rob suggested that we could get in some
extra practice on the weekend at his father’s riding stable. I couldn’t
believe what I was hearing! “What!” I stammered. “Let’s ride together
this weekend – you can even stay over Friday and Saturday night if you
like.” I agreed instantly.

“I stay in my own rooms off the tack room and you can bunk in with me
and share my clothes. That way we can get in all the riding we like.”
The kind of riding I would like was not done on horses and I was hoping
that Rob also had the same thing in mind. Well, I’d show up and find
out.

On Friday I showed up at practice carrying a boot bag with my best
dressage boots and a duffel with necessities for the weekend. I had worn
my practice boots, short black kid gloves, a very revealing pair of
stretch Lycra-denim breeches (without underwear) and a tight black polo
shirt that displayed my nipples through the thin material.

Rob showed up wearing a pair of glossy black over the knee custom riding
boots with tall chunky heels and hidden back zippers over skin-tight
black stretch breeches, a white dress shirt and very tight black gloves.
I could have fallen to my knees right in front of the team and the coach
and licked those beautiful boots from toe to top.

Rob rode the entire practice session wearing those magnificent boots and
I spent the entire session with a hard-on. As soon as practice was over
we jumped into Rob’s car and I pulled off my regular riding boots
exchanging them for my high, gleaming, black dressage boots. As we
headed towards his father’s place I thought that this could turn out to
be an incredible weekend or, if I was reading Rob’s signals wrong, a
disaster.

As we arrived, Rob’s father was in front of the stable with several
other men in tight black motorcycle leathers with bulging crotches and
long glossy boots. He greeted us and Rob introduced me to him; he then
wished us a great weekend and rode off for his own weekend with his
leathered, obviously gay, companions. Things were beginning to look up.
Rob and I would have the place to ourselves for the entire weekend. “You
know that my dad is gay!” Rob commented.

“Really” I teased, “then how did you get here?” “He didn’t come out
until after I was born.” I looked at Rob and then asked the question
that had been on my mind for some time: “Are you gay, too?” “Believe
it!” was his response. “Just like you.” Rob reached out with a gloved
hand and drew me forward. Our mouths touched just as I gasped, “Oh God!
Yes!”

We were standing out in the open kissing passionately, thrusting our
tongues into each other’s open mouth and sliding our leather clad hands
over each other feeling all of the places that we both had been desiring
for so long. “Let’s go inside” Rob panted as we broke our kiss, “I
really want you!”

I also wanted Rob; I wanted to stroke and suck the hard cock I had been
feeling through his tight breeches and kiss his smooth body and cum on
him and his high glossy boots. I picked up my boot bag and Rob grabbed
my duffel then slipped his gloved hand onto mine and led me inside. We
passed through the tack room on the way to Rob’s quarters and the strong
erotic scent of the leather almost overwhelmed me. Rob set down my
duffel and opened the door between his rooms and the tack room – we
stepped inside and, again, began to kiss and grope each other.

Groaning, we pulled at buckles and buttons and zippers opening and
pulling off our clothes. Stripping each other of everything but our
boots gloves and, now open, breeches. Falling onto the leather-covered
bed I stretched my glossy booted legs out to Rob. He tugged the stretchy
legs of my breeches out of my boot tops and then pulled the breeches
down from my waist and over my boots until they were lying inside out on
the floor. I could feel the soft cool leather of the bedspread against
my nakedness and my cock began to stand straight up.

Rob stood in front of me with his leather ringed cock stiffly protruding
from his open breeches; reaching down he grabbed the stretchy material
and pulled - the short legs came out of his boot tops, he pushed down,
the breeches came to rest around the glossy black leather of his booted
ankles and Rob stepped out of them. Next Rob slipped off his gloves and
reached into a dresser drawer bringing out a pair of tissue thin, black
kid, shoulder-length gloves. He looked directly at me as he worked the
long gloves onto his arms and hands, wiggling his fingers into the tight
leather until the gloves fit without the slightest hint of a wrinkle
below his wrists.

By now Rob had become even more excited and his swollen cockhead was
drooling thick strings of clear precum. I had already begun to jack
myself and my own precum was glazing my cockhead and shaft. “Open your
legs,” Rob groaned as he dropped to his knees on the bed. I raised my
booted legs and spread them wide apart, Rob leaned forward and I felt
the smooth leather of his gloved hands slide over my hardness and
groaned as he started to lightly stroke me. After a few moments of
fondling me Rob’s wet lips slid onto the head of my cock. “Unnn! Yesss!”
I managed to groan as he began to suck my stiff cock.

“Eat me,” Rob gasped as he raised his head from my cock for a breath.
“69 with me!” I mumbled an affirmative between gasping breaths and
slowly turned my body until my face was between Rob’s leather booted
legs and my mouth was at his smooth hairless balls. I began to softly
kiss Rob’s scrotum and drag my tongue over its smooth skin. Then my lips
found his shaft and I began to nibble lightly on it.

I felt gloved hands on the side of my head, “Suck me! Now!” Rob cried
and pulled my head upward until my lips slid over the precum slick head
of his cock. My tongue was flicking Rob’s corona and I tasted the
saltiness of his excitement as I began, for the first time, to suck his
beautiful cock.

We must have spent a half hour kissing, licking and sucking each other –
experimenting with our mouths and tongues and cocks. Stopping only when
we approached climax and only long enough to allow the urge to ejaculate
to subside. Rob finally pulled away from my cock and rotated until he
was facing me. “Let me taste my cock,” he panted and pressed his mouth
to mine. We kissed long and deep with a lot of tongue, smearing our
precum slicked lips together.

“I thought we were going to go riding,” Rob finally panted as he broke
our kiss and rose from the bed. I lay on my back with my legs open and
my cock standing stiffly vertical. “Why don’t you ride this?” I gasped
holding my rigid cock in a gloved hand and stroking it slightly.

“Not a bad idea!” Rob responded. “But I’ll need some more riding gear!”

Turning to the dresser Rob opened a couple of drawers and then turned
back to face me holding a studded black leather harness, a pair of
glossy black chaps and two black leather half masks. “If I’m going to
ride, I’m going to need something to hold on to.”

“Are you afraid that I’ll buck?”

“Oh! I’m going to want you to buck and I want to stay on for the ride.”
I rose and faced Rob. Our hard cocks were touching as I stood and let
him mask me then place the straps and chrome rings of the harness on my
upper body. “Where did you get this stuff?” I panted, wildly turned on
by the studded leather straps encircling my body.

“I borrowed it from my dad’s collection: he has so much that he’ll never
miss it!” Rob masked himself and fastened the chaps around his waist; I
knelt in front of him pulling down the hidden zippers of his boots then
zipping the chaps closed - forming them to his legs like smooth, shiny,
black, second skin before closing the boots over them. I grasped one of
Rob’s glossy boots in my gloved hands and held it as I brought my mouth
to its toe. “Oh fuck! Yes, yes!” Rob cried as I began to suck and lick
the glossy black leather encasing his legs. My mouth moved upward from
boot to boot and then onto the tight, shiny, black leather of the chaps
at Rob’s thighs. Rob groaned and began to roll his own nipples with his
gloved fingers as my mouth again found his cock. “Oh Shit!” he gasped,
“I’ve watched my dad and his friends but I never imagined it could be
this good!”

My mouth was filling with his precum and my own juices were now smearing
over Rob’s gleaming boots as I pushed my cock against them. I moved a
gloved finger to Rob’s boots and slid it into the slick smear of my ooze
then pulled back from his cock and brought the same finger to my mouth
allowing his slick juices to empty onto it. Rob’s butt crack was tight
but my slick gloved finger slipped between his buns with only a little
effort.

When Rob realized what I was doing he thrust backward and spread his
legs slightly. My finger pushed into his hole and he cried out in
delight, squirming as I worked it around inside of him. “Now, babe!” I
groaned, “Ride me! Take my hot cock up your ass.” I stepped back to the
bed and lay on my back. Rob reached into the drawer behind him and
pulled out a handful of condoms and a tube of lubricant. “Yes, Oh Fuck!
Yes!” Rob gasped now following me onto the bed and lying next to me.

Rob tore the foil from one of the rubbers and placed it onto the head of
my cock then rolled it delicately down my hard shaft with two leather-
clad fingers. I gasped as the tight latex encased my rigid member, its
pressure making me become even harder. Rob began to kiss my nipples and
at the same time open the tube of lubricant. I felt the coolness of the
lubricant as he smeared it from the tube onto my sheathed cock. I
whispered, “Yes! Make it slick so you can take it all.” Spreading his
leathered legs and straddling my crotch Rob slipped the tube of
lubricant between his buns and squeezed the slick gel into his ass. I
grasped the base of my cock and held it against his hole; Rob dropped
down and ever so slowly impaled his tight, slick anus on my hardness.
Once the full length of my cock was in Rob’s hole he held onto my
harness straps and began to slowly writhe and rotate his hips as though
he were riding me.

I had never felt anything like Rob’s tight ass clamping onto my cock.
Now lying with my head back and my mouth open gasping and thrusting my
hips up and down – I bucked violently as Rob rode me. Our motion became
quicker and quicker, Rob dropped forward and began to squeeze my tits
with his gloved hands then brought his masked face to mine; our open
mouths came together. His tongue slid nearly into my throat, I began to
suck it. My leather-encased hand slid over the smooth leather of his
chaps and then down between Rob’s legs and onto his balls. I squeezed
and rubbed the orbs hanging at Rob’s crotch and felt juices from his
rigid cock smearing against my wrist, my other hand dropped to Rob’s
crotch and I began to stroke his wet prod and roll its head with my
gloved fingers.

My cock felt as though it was about to burst and I could feel Rob’s
balls begin to draw up as spasms began in his groin. He drew in his
breath sharply and clamped his ass tight to my cock then cried out “Oh!
Motherfucker! I’m going to cumm…..Unnnnn!” Hot orgasmic juices gushed
from Rob’s cock into my gloved hand and over my belly. He rose up and I
could see his cock dancing and jerking, spewing more jets of thick spunk
that spattered my leather harnessed chest and masked face. The orgasmic
shudders of Rob’s body caused him to slide off of my cock and the motion
brought me over the edge. I screamed, “I’m creaming! Yeeeaaahhh!” and
grabbed the latex sheath encasing my cock - pulling it off just as my
eruption began. Hot cream squirted from my twitching member into the
crack of Rob’s still quivering ass and then over his balls, cock and
belly as our writhing brought us back together. I wrapped my booted legs
around his, the leather of my boots creaking as it rubbed over his
chaps. My gloved hands clasped his anal mounds and pulled Rob down so
that the last of my jism smeared with his onto both of our wet crotches.

We both sort of collapsed our bodies heaving from the exertion of our
climax. I moved my gloved hands to the back of Rob’s head and drew his
mouth to my chest – he began to lick the spatters of jizz from my tits
and leather harness straps, then worked upward over my neck to my face
and lapped his juices from my leather mask. His cum laden mouth moved to
mine and we kissed again pressing our groins and now softening cocks
together writhing slightly and feeling our bodies slide against the
slick wetness left by our orgasms. As our kiss ended Rob smiled and
panted, “Damn! Stud! That was a wild ride!” I slid my gloved hands over
his smooth body feeling his tight ass and the smooth leather of his
chaps then kissed his masked face lightly and replied, “You’d better
stay leathered up – this isn’t going to be your last!”

Rob’s father didn’t return until early Monday morning, so we managed to
get in a lot of riding over the weekend. Both kinds!

No comments:

Post a Comment